(Replacement model of HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer - CR769A)
- Do more with this affordable, reliable HP e-All-in-One. Create professional-quality marketing materials from postcard size to A3+. Scan, copy and fax too, and maximise productivity with wireless networking and easy mobile printing.
Market your business with versatile wide-format printing – copy, scan and fax too.
- Print eye-catching colour in sizes from postcard to A3+, and enjoy the versatility of easy-to-use copy, scan and fax tools.
- Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
- Produce borderless brochures, flyers, brochures and more for less than a print shop.
- Print affordably with four individual inks – optional high capacity XL ink cartridges available for frequent printing.
Get more done – save time with productivity-enhancing features.
- Scan large documents up to A3 size in a single pass with this impressively compact e-all-in-one.
- Leave long jobs to print themselves with the automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray.
- Simplify workflows – access business apps directly from the intuitive and easy-to-use touchscreen display.
- Enjoy worry-free performance from an e-all-in-one designed for volumes of up to 800 pages per month.
Connect, print and stay productive – at the office or on the go.
- Add this high performance printer to your wireless network and share with other wireless-enabled PCs.
- Enjoy the flexibility of being able to print from smartphones or tablets from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Print from your wireless-enabled mobile device – without a network – using wireless direct printing.
- Share the performance across small workgroups by adding this versatile printer to your Ethernet network.
Conserve resources without sacrificing performance.
- Save energy without sacrificing performance – this device is ENERGY STAR 2.0 qualified and rated EPEAT Bronze.
- Save up to 50% on paper costs, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Reduce your impact – easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
- Save up to 40% on energy – preset this e-all-in-one to turn on or off with Schedule On and Schedule Off.
Print, copy, scan, fax, Web
- Multitasking supported
- Print speed black:
- ISO: Up to 15 ppm
Draft: Up to 33 ppm
- Print speed color:
- ISO:Up to 8 ppm
Draft:Up to 28 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 15 sec
Color: As fast as 19 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 12,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 200 to 800
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Black: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- 6.75 cm Colour Touchscreen LCD with TouchSmart Frame
- Processor speed
- 500 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Print languages
- HP PCL3 GUI, HP PCL3 Enhanced
- Automatic paper sensor
- Memory, standard
- 256 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 256 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 250-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 75-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Media sizes supported
- A3; A3+; A4; A6; B4 (JIS); B5 (JIS); Index card A4; 10 x 15 cm; 13 x 18 cm; Envelope C5; Envelope C6; Envelope DL;
- Media sizes, custom
- 76 x 127 to 330 x 1118 mm (custom media supported on Mac only)
- Media types
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes; brochure paper, cards (index, greeting)
- Media weights, supported
- 34 to 250 g/m²; HP Premium Plus Photo Paper (300 g/m²) is also supported
- Media weights, recommended
- 60 to 105 g/m²
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to A3+)
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 297 x 432 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 216 x 356 mm
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to PC; Scan to Memory Device; Scan to e-mail
- Scan input modes
- Scan: Software driver (Windows/Mac OS), front panel, TWAIN, WIA based utility
Copy: Software driver (Windows/Mac OS), front panel, TWAIN, WIA based utility
Scanlets: scan to memory card, scan to e-mail, scan to PC, scan to PDF
- Copy speed (draft)
- Black: Up to 33 cpm
Color: Up to 28 cpm
(Copy speeds may vary depending on the type of document.)
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 99 copies
- Yes, colour
- Fax transmission speed
- 4 sec per page
(Based on standard ITU-T Test Image No. 1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.)
- Fax memory
- Up to 100 pages
(2 MB flash storage)
- Fax resolution
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number
- Up to 110 numbers
- Broadcast locations
- 48 locations
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 617 x 505.1 x 297 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 625.2 x 689.6 x 297 mm
- 17.6 kg
- Package weight
- 22.9 kg