HP Laserjet Pro MFP M435nw - A3E42A
Take office efficiency to the next level – print, scan, and copy quickly on paper sizes up to A3. Produce crisp, clear documents that impress. Control jobs with ease – tap the touchscreen to access convenient file storage and sharing options.
Ideal for business customers seeking fast printing, copying, and scanning speeds and produce crisp documents up to A3, using an MFP with a user-friendly touchscreen that enables scanning to cloud, email, network folders and online storage sites.
Set the pace for success with super-fast print speeds on paper sizes up to A3.
Extend your printing reach – easily set up, print and share using Ethernet and wireless connectivity
Ready for action: set up and start fast with HP Smart Install, no CD needed
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, intelligence that can turn your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t
Do more with your budget and your time: automatic two-sided printing helps reduce paper costs. Load different paper sizes and increase paper capacity with a 500-sheet tray
Simplify your workflow – scan, save and send.
Access and print web content quickly, plus scan to network folders, USB, email and online storage sites straight from the touchscreen
Scan in accurate colours – for stunning digital versions of your originals.
Simplify copying – quickly capture two-sided IDs or documents in fewer steps.
Easy control at your fingertips – tap, touch and it’s done.
Respond to fast-changing demands; control jobs with a simple tap on the 7.6 cm (3-inch) colour touchscreen and finish in fewer steps.
Work smarter, with touchscreen-enabled scanning to the cloud.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 31 ppmBlack: As fast as 9 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 65,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 4000 to 8000
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print languages: HP PCL 6; HP PCL 5c; HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
- Display: 7.62 cm touchscreen, LCD (colour graphics)
- Processor speed: 750 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™, Mobile Apps
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host
- 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB available hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 400 MB available hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Mac OS X v10.6
- PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor
- 500 MB available hard disk space
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet
- USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)
Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher)
Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
For Linux/Unix support, please refer to: hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html
(CSI Installer support: Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher). Only Discrete PCL 6 Print Driver & Scan Driver support: Windows Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2012; Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion; Only Print Drivers: Unix, Linux)
- Paper handling input, standard: 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray
- Paper handling input, optional: Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Automatic Duplex Printing Accessory for two-sided printing
- Paper handling output, standard: 250-sheet output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 250 sheets
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Automatic (with optional HP LaserJet Duplex Printing Accessory)
- Media sizes supported: A3; A4; A5; B4 (JIS); B5 (JIS)
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 312 x 470 mm; Tray 2: 148 x 210 to 297 x 431.8 mm; Tray 3: 148 x 210 to 297 x 431.8 mm
- Media types: Paper (coloured, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, heavy), bond, cardstock, envelope, labels, transparency, vellum
- Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 60 to 199 g/m²; Tray 2, 3: 60 to 120 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan file format: PDF, JPEG, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi (monochrome/colour, flatbed)
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 297 x 420 mm
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 31 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 530 x 455 x 418 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 530 x 840 x 418 mm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Package weight: 43 kg