HP LaserJet Pro 500 color MFP M570dn - CZ271A
Finish jobs faster, produce high-impact colour, and get set up and connected quickly. Print from your smartphone or tablet with HP ePrint. Easily conserve resources and recycle used cartridges.
Ideal for small to medium-size businesses and cost-conscious enterprises who need advanced scanning capabilities, efficient task execution through the easy-to-use touchscreen, convenient networking, and help reducing their environmental impact.
Expand your performance potential.
Increase productivity and finish scanning jobs faster with single-pass, dual-head scanning.
Print documents at up to 30 pages per minute. Rely on a robust recommended monthly page volume of 1500 to 4000 pages.
Convert hard copies to digital files for easy distribution and storage, and make flawless copies.
Easily handle jobs to stay productive, using the 50-sheet document feeder and automatic two-sided printing.
Show off with powerful colour.
Simplify workflows: access, store and print business content quickly with an 8.89 cm (3.5-inch) colour touchscreen.
Make maximum impact – optimise colour settings and get vivid results with incredible resolution.
Produce top-notch marketing materials in the office – on a broad range of media and in a variety of sizes.
Start working fast with preinstalled cartridges. Get better value with optional high-capacity cartridges.
Enjoy fast, easy set-up and stay connected.
Get up and running fast with HP Smart Install – install your printer without a CD. Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to configure networking without wires.
Print from your smartphone or tablet with HP ePrint. Easily send prints from devices without a network.
Use resources more efficiently with wireless and 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet networking – access, print, and share.
Proactively manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to monitor office printing and device status remotely.
Help reduce your environmental impact.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology.
Conserve resources and save paper – use automatic two-sided printing.
Get centralised, easy access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with HP EcoSMART Console.
Reduce your impact – easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
Multitasking supported: Yes
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 30 ppm
- Print speed color: Normal:Up to 30 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 10.5 sec
- Color: As fast as 10.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 75,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 1500 to 4000
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print languages
- HP PCL 6
- HP PCL 5c
- HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
- PDF (v 1.7)
- AirPrint™ compatible
- Display: 8.89 cm touchscreen, LCD (colour graphics)
- Processor speed: 800 MHZ
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Business Applications
- Wireless capability: No
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Host USB
- 1 Gigabit 10/100/1000T Ethernet
- 1 RJ-11 (Fax)
- 1 RJ-11 (Phone only)
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Gigabit 10/100/1000T Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Windows XP (32-bit) SP2: Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (v 10.8), OS X Lion (v10.7x), v10.6x
- 1 GB free hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher), and Windows Server 2012
Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher)
Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion (10.7) & OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SuSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9
- Paper handling input, standard: 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling input, optional: Optional 500-sheet paper tray 3
- Paper handling output, standard: 250-sheet face-down output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 250 sheets
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported: Tray 1: A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm; postcards (JIS single, JIS double); envelopes (ISO DL, ISO C5, ISO B5); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: A4; A5; B5 (JIS); Automatic two-sided printing unit: A4; A5; B5 (JIS)
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2: 148 x 210 to 216 x 297 mm; Optional 500-sheet Tray 3: 148 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm; Automatic two-sided printing unit: 148 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, transparencies, labels, envelopes
- Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 60 to 216 g/m² (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m² (glossy paper); Tray 2: 60 to 163 g/m² (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m² (glossy paper); Optional Tray 3: 60 to 176 g/m² (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m² (glossy paper); Automatic two-sided printing unit: 60 to 163 g/m² (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m² (glossy paper)
- Media weights, supported ADF: 60 to 90 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 300 x 300 dpi (colour and black & white, ADF); Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (black & white, flatbed)
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum: 127 x 177 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 19.5 ppm (black & white), up to 14 ppm (colour)
- Duplex ADF scanning: Yes, dual head duplexing, colour scan
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
- Digital sending standard features: Scan to e-mail with LDAP e-mail address lookup
- Scan input modes
- From PC: Solution Center Lite (Windows Vista®, Windows® XP) or Device Stage (Windows® 7)
- TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant software
- Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 30 cpm, Color: Up to 30 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
- Fax transmission speed: 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory: Up to 250 pages
- Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 120 numbers
- Broadcast locations: 120
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 515 x 500 x 538 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 825 x 915 x 948 mm
- Weight: 40.8 kg
- Package weight: 45.9 kg