HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn Printer - CZ244A
This A3 HP LaserJet handles big print jobs fast, with extra-large input capacity and versatile paper-handling options. Mobile printing is simple with wireless direct printing and touch-to-print technology. Easy upgrades protect your investment.
Ideal for boosting productivity and efficiency across your business. Equip your teams to handle even the biggest print jobs quickly with HP’s top-of-the line A3 printer – and print while on the go. Your investment is protected with easy upgrades.
Boost productivity: give workgroups the speed they need.
Print big jobs fast at up to 56 ppm A4, and easily thanks to the extra-large input capacity of up to 4,600 pages. Versatile paper handling options include a stapler/stacker/hole punch and booklet maker.
Simplify tasks with the right touch – equip users to fly through tasks with the large 10.9 cm (4.3-inch) colour touchscreen.
Simplicity all around – make it easy for all to print with one common driver.
Don't wait, just print right away and save energy with Instant-on Technology.
Invest once, expand easily.
Keep a close watch, even from afar — monitor and control printers centrally with HP Web Jetadmin.
Apply fleet-wide policies to protect all your HP devices with the HP Imaging and Printing Center.
Safeguard your printers right away with HP Instant-on Security, and protect the sensitive data sent to your printer with the HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
Prints with a positive ID – authenticate users at the device to help secure print jobs.
Experience greater efficiency with mobile printing.
Mobile printing is simple with wireless direct printing, and enable touch-to-print convenience from a mobile device.
Let employees print from mobile devices with built-in print capability or HP ePrint app and software.
Printing made Apple® simple – let users print wirelessly from an iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 56 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 300,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 10,000 to 50,000
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)
- Display: 10.9 cm touchscreen, LCD (colour graphics)
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint™
- Mobile Apps
- HP Wireless Direct printing (optional)
- Wireless capability: Optional, enabled with purchase of hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
- 1 Foreign Interface
- 1 Hardware Integration Pocket
- 2 Internal USB Host
- Connectivity, optional: HP Jetdirect 2800w NFC & Wireless Direct Accessory, HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server, HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11g Wireless Print Server.
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1+, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows XP (SP2+)
- CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection
- Dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0), or network connection
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- Operating system compatible hardware system requirements see microsoft.com
- Mac OS X v10.6.8, OS X 10.7.5 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection
- Dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0), or network connection (Operating system compatible hardware system requirements see apple.com)
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (SP2 or higher) (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or higher) (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X version 10.6.8, 10.7.5 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion. For the latest operating system support see: AirPrint™ (support.apple.com/kb/ht4356)
- Android (android.com)
- Citrix and Windows Terminal Services
- HP ePrint Software Driver
- SAP device types
- SAP Print
- UNIX JetDirect
- Paper handling input, standard: Two 500-sheet input trays, 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Paper handling input, optional:Optional 3500-sheet High-capacity tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 500 sheet face-down tray, 100 sheet face-up tray
- Paper handling output, optional: Optional 3000-sheet Stapler/Stacker, Stapler/Stacker with hole punch, or Stapler/Stacker with booklet maker
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 3,000 sheets (with optional stapler/stacker, stapler/stacker with hole punch, or stapler/stacker with booklet maker)
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported: Tray 1: A3, A4, A5, RA3, B4, B5, postcards (JIS double), envelopes (DL, C5, B5); Tray 2/3: A3, A4, A5, B4, B5; Optional High-capacity Input, Tray 4/5: A4 only
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 98 x 191 to 312 x 470 mm; Tray 2/3: 148 x 210 to 297 x 431.8 mm; Optional High-capacity Input, Tray 4/5: 210 to 297 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, colour, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), labels, cardstock, transparencies
- Supported media weight: Tray 1: 60 to 220 g/m²; Tray 2/3, 60 to 199 g/m²; Optional High-capacity Input, Tray 4/5: 60 to 199 g/m²
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 1095 x 648 x 635 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 1390 x 648 x 655 mm
- Weight: 76.1 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H): 856 x 760 x 978 mm
- Package weight: 88.84 kg