HP Laserjet Enterprise flow M830z NFC-Wireless MFP - D7P68A
This powerful MFP boosts productivity with flexible send options, versatile paper-handling tools, two-sided scanning, and professional finishing touches. Mobile printing is simple with wireless direct printing and touch-to-print technology.
Accelerating business workflows and connecting multiple users—boost productivity and avoid delays with easy document sharing.
Give workgroups the speed they need
Let departments scan without worry. HP EveryPage detects potential errors or missed pages on the spot.
Create easily searchable scanned files, using built-in optical character recognition software.
Simplicity all around—make it easy for all to print with one common driver.
Forget email—easily scan and send documents to Microsoft® SharePoint® in one step.
Keep business moving
Save on both sides—capture documents faster with two-sided, single-pass scanning.
Add finishing touches faster—let employees bind big jobs faster using the built-in finishing options.
Don't wait—print right away with Instant-on Technology.
Make it easy to be efficient, with an intuitive touchscreen and keyboard for entering file information.
Mobile printing—more efficient
Mobile printing at a touch—enable touch-to-print convenience from mobile devices.
Simplify printing. Give users simple, direct access to the MFP through wireless direct printing.
Let employees print from mobile devices with built-in print capability or HP ePrint app and software.
Printing made Apple® simple—let employees print wirelessly from an iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.
Invest once, expand easily and manage efficiently
Expand your options. Easily upgrade firmware on your schedule. Easily integrate solutions or devices at will.
Help build business efficiency. Centrally monitor and control printers with HP Web Jetadmin.
Apply fleet-wide policies to help protect all your HP devices with the HP Imaging and Printing Center.
Confidently safeguard the sensitive data sent to your MFP with the HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 55 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 9.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 300,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 15,000 to 50,000
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print languages
- HP PCL 6
- HP PCL 5
- HP postscript level 3 emulation
- native PDF printing (v 1.4)
- Display: 8.0" (20.3 cm), SVGA LCD (color graphics)
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint™
- Mobile Apps
- HP Wireless Direct printing
- Wireless capability: Yes, NFC/Wireless
- Connectivity, standard
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
- 1 Foreign Interface
- 2 Internal USB Host
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Connectivity, optional
- HP Jetdirect 2800w NFC/Wireless Direct Accessory
- HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server
- HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11g Wireless Print Server.
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 SP1+
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003 (SP1+)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows XP (SP2+)
- CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection
- dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0), or network connection
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements see microsoft.com
- Mac OS X v10.6.8, OS X 10.7.5 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection
- Dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0), or network connection (Operating system compatible hardware system requirements see apple.com)
- Paper Handling
- Paper handling input, standard: Two 500-sheet input trays, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 3500-sheet High-capacity tray
- Paper handling output, standard: Up to 3000 sheets (with optional stapler/stacker, stapler/stacker with hole punch, or stapler/stacker with booklet maker)
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 3000 sheets (with optional stapler/stacker, stapler/stacker with hole punch, or stapler/stacker with booklet maker)
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Finished output handling: Sheet feed; stapling; hole punching; booklet making
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1: Letter, legal, executive, 11 x 17, 12 x 18, 8.5 x 13 envelopes (No. 10)
- Tray 2, 3: letter, legal, executive, 11 x 17, 8.5 x 13
- High-capacity Input tray: letter
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3.86 x 7.52 to 12.28 x 18.5 in; Tray 2, 3: 5.83 x 8.27 to 11.69 x 17.0 in; High-capacity Input tray: 8.5 x 11 in
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 98 x 191 to 312 x 470 mm; Tray 2, 3: 148 x 210 to 297 x 431.8 mm; High-capacity Input tray: 210 to 297 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), labels, cardstock, transparencies
- Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb (bond); Tray 2/3: 16 to 53 lb (bond); High-capacity Input tray: 16 to 53 lb (bond)
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A, TEXT (OCR), Unicode TEXT (OCR), RTF (OCR), Searchable PDF (OCR), Searchable PDF/A (OCR), HTML (OCR), CSV (OCR); Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A, TEXT (OCR), Unicode TEXT (OCR), RTF (OCR), Searchable PDF (OCR), Searchable PDF/A (OCR), HTML (OCR), CSV (OCR); Print from easy access USB: PDF, PS, Print Ready files (.prn, .pcl, .cht)
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 297 x 432 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 297 x 432 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum: 68 x 127 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 70 ppm (b&w), up to 68 ppm (color)
- Duplex ADF scanning: Yes, single-pass ADF
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 200 sheets (20 lb; 22 mm)
- Digital sending standard features: Scan to e-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Scan to SharePoint; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to LAN Fax; Send to Internet Fax; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL
- File formats, supported
- Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A, TEXT (OCR), Unicode TEXT (OCR), RTF (OCR), Searchable PDF (OCR), Searchable PDF/A (OCR), HTML (OCR), CSV (OCR)
- Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A, TEXT (OCR), Unicode TEXT (OCR), RTF (OCR), Searchable PDF (OCR), Searchable PDF/A (OCR), HTML (OCR), CSV (OCR)
- Print from easy access USB: PDF, PS, Print Ready files (.prn, .pcl, .cht)
- Scan input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, fax, email
- Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 55 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 999 copies
- Faxing: Yes
- Fax transmission speed: 3 sec per page
- Fax memory: Up to 500 pages
- Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 100 numbers
- Broadcast locations: 100 locations
Dimension and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 65 x 28.1 x 43.3 in 9
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 77.7 x 28.1 x 43.3 in 9
- Weight: 449.7 lb
- Package weight: 156.5 kg