HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M603xh - CE996A
Tackle large-volume print jobs with ease, and enable printing policies with top-flight expandability. Improve security and quickly adapt to changes within your managed printing environment with a host of manageability features.
Workgroups that require high-speed, high-volume document printing, advanced network management, and security features.
Heavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed.
Print at rapid speeds on a variety of paper types.
Manage workflow with intuitive features right on the printer, and get quick prints from a flash drive.
Produce high print volumes with low maintenance.
Replace toner cartridges easily, and enjoy quiet, clean performance.
Outstanding energy and paper savings.
Cut energy use as much as 45%, compared to a majority of competing laser printers.
Get centralized access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console.
Trim paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners.
Secure printing with minimal intervention
Protect confidential data stored on your printer, with the installed HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
Expand your network without compromising security.
Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control.
Control costs, manage IT resources, and reduce environmental impact.
Extend capabilities and print from mobile devices.
Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers, and do more with your investment.
Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint.
Extend your investment by adding functionality using the hardware integration pocket.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 62 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 275,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 5000 to 20,000
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5 (HP PCL 5 driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)
- Display: 4-line LCD (color text and graphics)
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Wireless capability: Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 External Host USB (1 walk-up and 1 external accessible)
- 2 internal Host USB 2.0-like ports (for 3rd party connection)
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 HIP (for 3rd party connection)
- Connectivity, optional
- 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN (Station mode), other networking accessories
- HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server (available in early 2012)
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or higher), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see microsoft.com
- Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7
- 150 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (all 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7
Citrix and Windows Terminal Services
SAP device types
- Paper handling input, standard
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1; 500-sheet input tray 2; 500-sheet input tray 3
- Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing
- Paper handling output, standard: 500-sheet output bin; 100-sheet rear output bin
- Output capacity: Up to 600 sheets (500 in the face down bin, 100 in rear face up door)
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported: Multipurpose tray 1: letter, legal, executive, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelope (commercial No. 9, No. 10, Monarch), US postcard; Tray 2, 3: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in; optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: letter, legal
- Media sizes, custom: Multipurpose tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: 5.83 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; Optional Custom media cassette: 4.02 x 5.83 to 6.69 x 11.10 in
- Media types: Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, light); envelopes; labels; cardstock; transparencies; shelf edge labels; user-defined
- Media weight, supported: Multipurpose tray 1: 16 to 53 lb; Tray 2, 3: 16 to 32 lb; optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette, optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: 16 to 32 lb; Optional Envelope feeder: 20 to 28 lb; Duplexer: 16 to 32 lb
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 16.3 x 20 x 20.2 in
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.3 x 30.2 x 20.2 in
- Weight: 72.1 lb
- Package dimensions (W x D x H): 588 x 633 x 749 mm
- Package weight: 38.9 kg