HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M601n - CE989A
Count on this HP LaserJet to tackle high-volume printing with legendary reliability. You can easily set and enforce printing policies to help conserve energy and resources. Protect sensitive data and your network with advanced security features.
Ideal for workgroups in medium to small businesses that require a fast, reliable printer for high-volume document printing which offers advanced network management, increased paper capacity and security features.
Keep your workflow moving with fast output and precision paper handling.
Boost productivity with fast print speeds up to 43 ppm and produce documents on a variety of media.
Manage workflow directly from the printer via the 4-line colour control panel and get quick prints from a USB flash drive.
Easily meet high-volume printing demands with automatic two-sided printing, a built-in 500-sheet paper tray, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray and capacity of up to 3,600 sheets.
Replace toner cartridges easily with simple one-door access and enjoy quiet, clean performance.
Achieve outstanding energy and paper savings.
Control energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns your printer on and off based on network activity. Instant-on Technology speeds warm-up/cool-down times, saving even more power
Track usage data in real time and apply custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console.
Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners.
Create a more secure printing environment.
Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control.
Command your printing environment and slash costs with HP Web Jetadmin, manage IT resources with the HP Universal Print Driver, and reduce environmental impact.
Enhance security on multiple networked devices: expand your network of IP addresses with IPv6, get fast authentication and encryption for sensitive data with IPSec security.
Effectively manage compliance and security issues across your business.
Extend your print capabilities to keep pace with your growing business.
Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers using HP FutureSmart Firmware.
Do more with your investment: innovative extensibility simplifies the deployment of customised, HP and third-party workflow and document management solutions.
Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint – now you can print from virtually anywhere.
Update multiple printers quickly and securely with 10/100 Ethernet networking and Hi-Speed USB.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 43 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 175000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 3000 to 12000
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e (HP PCL 5e driver available from the Web only), HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)
- Display: 4-line LCD (colour text and graphics)
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability: Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 External Host USB (1 walk-up and 1 external accessible)
- 2 internal Host USB 2.0-like ports (for 3rd party connection)
- Connectivity, optional: 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN (Station mode), other networking accessories, HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server (available early 2012)
- Network ready: Standard
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or higher), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see microsoft.com
- Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- 150 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (all 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
Citrix and Windows Terminal Services
SAP device types
- Paper handling input, standard: 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 500-sheet input tray 2
- Paper handling input, optional: Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette (for tray 2 position only), optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray (add up to 4 additional trays for up to 3600-sheet input capacity), optional Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing, optional 75-sheet envelope feeder
- Paper handling output, standard: 500-sheet output bin, 100-sheet rear output bin
- Paper handling output, optional: Optional 500-sheet stacker, optional 500-sheet stapler-stacker, optional 500-sheet 5-bin mailbox
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 1100 sheets (Rear face-up door: up to 100 sheets; Top output bin: up to 500 sheets; optional 5-bin mailbox, optional stacker, optional stapler/stacker: up to 500 sheets)
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: Multipurpose tray 1: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), RA4, 10 x 15 cm, envelope (DL ISO, C5 ISO, C6 ISO, B5 ISO); Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: A4, A5, RA4, B5 (JIS); optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: A4
- Media sizes, custom: Multipurpose tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: 148 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm; optional Custom media cassette: 102 x 148 to 170 x 282 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, colour, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, light), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, shelf edge labels, user-defined
- Supported media weight: Multipurpose tray 1: 60 to 200 g/m²; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette, optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: 60 to 120 g/m²; Optional Envelope feeder: 75 to 105g/m²; Optional Duplexer: 60 to 120 g/m²
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 415 x 428 x 398 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 415 x 768 x 398 mm
- Weight: 23.7 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H): 588 x 540 x 499 mm
- Package weight: 27.5 kg