HP Color LaserJet Professional CP5225n Printer - CE711A
Gain control of your printed documents and make an impact when communicating. One versatile printer covers all your printing needs from general office to oversize documents.
Workteams will create high-impact documents that get noticed with the brilliant color delivered by HP office Color Laser printers.
Affordable A3 printing
Now you can handle all your business printing and A3 output in your own office using a single printer. Print everyday business documents, marketing materials and wide-format projects at an affordable price—often less than printing at a copy shop.
Easily print on different types of paper—plain, premium, and glossy—with adjustable paper trays. The printer supports sizes from 3 by 5 in up to 12 by 18 in and weights up to 220 g/m².
Use the HP Print Cost Estimator—available in the included HP Print View Software—to compare the cost of printing internally versus at a copy shop.
High-quality output on a range of documents
Make an impact by putting your business in the best light. Using in-line printer architecture, four colors are aligned and applied in a single pass for reliable, accurate print quality.
HP ImageREt 3600 is image resolution technology that creates smooth colors, sharp images, and crisp text. Original HP cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner deliver consistent, print shop-quality results for professional office printing.
Achieve consistent results at speeds of up to 20 ppm and a first page out in as fast as 14.5 seconds.
With Instant-on Technology warm-up time from Low-power mode is up to 50% faster. In fact, your print job may be finished before many printers have started printing.
Easy to use, share and maintain
The printer’s control panel is intuitive and instructive. Networked models are easy to share, and it’s a snap to replace and order supplies.
Access the technology, services, solutions, and support you need to manage and grow your business with HP Total Care.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 20 ppm
- Print speed color: Normal:Up to 20 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 16 sec
- Color: As fast as 17 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 75,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 1500 to 5000
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 540 MHz
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript level 3 emulation
- Display: 2-line LCD (text)
- HP ePrint capability: No
- Wireless capability: Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- Connectivity, optional: HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8 through the HP Universal Print Driver, Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit): 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 250 MB hard disk space
- Windows XP-32 Home, Windows XP-32 Professional, Windows XP-x64 (print driver only): any Pentium® II processor (Pentium® III or higher recommended), 128 MB RAM, 250 MB hard disk space
- Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 (print driver only): any Pentium® II processor or higher, 64 MB RAM, 250 MB hard disk space
- SVGA 800 x 600 with 16-bit color display, Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, CD-ROM drive, USB or Ethernet port
- Mac OS X v 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- Power PC G3, G4, G5, or Intel Core processor
- 150 MB available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB or Ethernet port
- Paper Handling
- Paper handling input, standard
- 100 sheet multi-purpose tray
- 250-sheet input tray 2
- Paper handling output, standard: 250-sheet output bin
- Output capacity: Up to 250 sheets
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: Tray 1: Letter, legal, executive, 11x17, 12x18, 4x6, 5x8, 8.5x13, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), custom: 3 x 5 to 12.6 x 18 in, Tray 2: letter, legal, executive, 11x17, 8.5x13, custom: 5.8 x 7.2 to 11.7 x 17 in, Optional tray 3: letter, legal, executive, 11x17, 8.5x13, custom: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.6 x 18 in; 250-sheet input Tray 2: 5.8 x 7.2 to 11.7 x 17 in; optional 500-sheet input Tray 3: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough); cardstock; glossy film; transparencies; labels; envelopes
- Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb bond, Tray 2, automatic two-sided printing unit, optional Tray 3: up to 32 lb plain papers, up to 43 lb coated papers
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 21.5 x 23.6 x 13.3 in
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 34 x 42 x 14.6 in (Without trays and covers extended)
- Weight: 90.2 lb (With print cartridges)
- Package dimensions (W x D x H): 718 x 702 x 478 mm
- Package weight: 43 kg