HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn - CF386A
This HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP connects the whole office to vibrant colour printing, even on the go. See productivity improve with fast, versatile scanning that can send documents directly to email, network folders, and the cloud.
Ideal for work teams of 3 -10 people that want access to vibrant colour printing from virtually anywhere – in the office or on the go. Easily send files directly to their destination with fast, versatile scanning and routing.
Print on your terms.
Print how and where you want: easily send print jobs wirelessly without a network.
Enable touch-to-print convenience from mobile devices.
Easily print from smartphone, tablets and notebooks at work, home, or on-the-go; with HP’s first Mopria-certified MFP.
Share all your printer has to offer – set up, print, and share with Ethernet and wireless connectivity.
Scan fast, and send securely.
Save time and get more done much faster: scan two-sided documents in a single pass, with no missed pages or flipping pages.
Control access to walk-up features and easily look up network email addresses, using LDAP connectivity.
Scan and send; it’s simple. Capture and route digital files directly to the Cloud, email, or network folders.
Speed up your workflow.
Save time and help reduce paper costs, using automatic two-sided printing.
Work smarter – access content and print from the Cloud using business apps on the control panel. Quickly launch tasks from the 8.9 cm colour touchscreen.
Finish projects fast: use the 50-page automatic document feeder to save time.
Just walk up to this MFP and print from or scan to your USB drive, using the easy-access USB port.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 20 ppm
- Print speed color: Normal:Up to 20 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 16.5 sec
- Color: As fast as 16.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 40000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 1000 to 2500
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print languages
- HP PCL 6
- HP PCL 5c
- HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
- PCLm PDF
- Display: 8.9 cm intuitive touchscreen Colour Graphic Display (CGD)
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability; HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria certified, Mobile Apps
- Wireless capability: No
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- Host USB
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (SP1+)
- Windows Server 2003 (SP1+)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows XP (SP2+)
- CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection
- dedicated Universal Serial Bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0 or 3.0) or network connection or Wireless connection
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- Operating system compatible hardware system requirements
- OS X v10.6 Leopard, OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion
- OS X v10.9 Mavericks
- Internet connection
- Dedicated Universal Serial Bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0), network or wireless connection
- 1 GB of available hard disk space
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows full software installs supported on: Windows 8 & 8.1 (32 & 64-bit) Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)
Mac full software installs: Mac OS X v10.6 Leopard, v10.7 Lion, v10.8 Mountain Lion, v10.9 Mavericks
Mobile OS native print support: iOS, Android, Windows 8 RT. Other OSs driver support: Linux (9.4, 9.5), RED HAT Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package)
SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora™ (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
HPUX 11 and Solaris® 8/9
- Paper handling input, standard: 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling input, optional: Optional 250-sheet tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 150 sheets
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported: Tray 1: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double), envelopes (ISO DL, ISO C5, ISO B5); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double), envelopes (ISO DL, ISO C5, ISO B5); Automatic duplexer: A4, B5
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 100 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, transparencies, labels, envelopes
- Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 60 to 176 g/m² (up to 220 g/m² with postcards and HP Color Laser Glossy Photo Papers); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 176 g/m² with postcards); Automatic duplexer: 60 to 163 g/m²
- Media weights, supported ADF: 60 to 90 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed; ADF
- Scan file format: PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 300 x 300 dpi (colour and black & white, ADF); up to 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi (Flatbed)
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum: 127 x 127 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 17 ppm (black & white), up to 13 ppm (colour)
- Duplex ADF scanning: Yes, single-pass duplex ADF
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
- Digital sending standard features: Scan to email; Scan to folder; LDAP authentication
- File formats, supported
- Scan input modes
- From PC: Solution Center Lite (Windows Vista, Windows XP) or Device Stage (Windows 7)
- TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant software
- Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 20 cpm Color: Up to 20 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 300 x 420 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): 300 x 420 dpi (Flatbed); 300 x 360 dpi (ADF)
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
- Fax transmission speed: 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory: Up to 250 pages
- Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 120 numbers
- Broadcast locations: 119 locations
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 420 x 484 x 500 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 420 x 694 x 500 mm
- Weight: 28.9 kg
- Package weight: 33.3 kg