HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M176n - CF547A
This affordable MFP brings vibrant colour printing in-house, and boosts productivity with printing, copying, and scanning on a shared network. Enable easy printing from smartphones, tablets, and laptops at work or home.
Ideal for businesses that want to boost productivity and print professional-quality marketing materials without leaving the office. This networked HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP prints, copies, and scans in vibrant colour.
Small size, big value – get a lot from just one device.
Set up and start printing fast with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel.
No delay – get started immediately with HP Smart Install – no CD needed.
Speed through document tasks: get the first print out in a matter of seconds. Set the pace for success with an MFP that prints, copies and scans fast.
Handle your document essentials with a single, affordable HP Color LaserJet MFP.
Easily copy both sides of a two-sided ID or other small document onto the front of a single-page.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology – intelligence that can turn your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t.
Print on your terms.
Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint and Apple® AirPrint™.
Share printing resources with an Ethernet network.
Easily connect the MFP directly to a PC via the included Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 16 ppm
- Print speed color: Normal:Up to 4 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 16 sec
- Color: As fast as 27.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 20000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 950
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi quality (2400 dpi effective output with ImageREt 2400)
- Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi quality (2400 dpi effective output with ImageREt 2400)
- Print languages: PCLm/PCLmS
- 16-character monochrome LCD backlit display
- Processor speed: 600 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability: No
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Fast Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)
- 200 MB minimum hard disk space required (CD and Web Package)
- 400 MB minimum hard disk space required (Box Spec for Smart Install)
- 512 MB minimum RAM installed
- CD-ROM/DVD or Internet
- USB or Network port
- Mac OS X v10.6
- PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor
- 500 MB available hard disk space
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet
- USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)
Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) (SP1), Windows Server 2008 (Standard Edition), Windows Server 2008 (Enterprise Edition), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit) (SP1 or higher), Windows XP (64-bit) (SP2 or higher)
Mac OS X v10.6.8 or higher
Linux: Please check Linux on-line support: hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/install.html
- Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 50-sheet face-down output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 50 sheets
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5, 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single and double); envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
- Media sizes, custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, transparencies, labels, envelopes
- Media weight, supported: Tray 1: Paper: 60 to 120 g/m²; envelopes: 60 to 90 g/m²; postcards: 135 to 176 g/m²; HP glossy media: 130 to 220 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan file format: Windows Scan Software supports file format: JPG, RAW (BMP), PDF, TIFF, PNG; Mac Scan Software supports file format: TIFF, PNG, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PDF-Searchable, RTF, TXT
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- Automatic document feeder capacity: None
- Digital sending standard features: Scan to e-mail by HP Software; scan to application by HP Software ; scan to file by HP Software
- File formats, supported
- Scan input modes: Scanning via HP LaserJet scan application or TWAIN - or WIA-compliant application software
- Copy speed (normal)
- Black: Up to 16 cpm
- Color: Up to 4 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 423 x 425 x 280 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 423 x 484 x 280 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Package weight: 18.2 kg