HP Color Laserjet Pro 300 MFP M375nw - CE903A
Boost productivity and gain efficiency: easily print, scan directly to email, copy and fax with a web-connected, colour laser MFP. Produce professional-quality, colour documents in-house and print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint1.
Ideal for small to medium-size business work teams who need professional-quality colour for producing marketing materials in-house, networking, multifunction capability and mobile printing options.
Make an impression with professional colour marketing materials created in-house.
Achieve crisp, detailed text and consistently smooth colour with HP ImageREt 3600 and Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
Design and produce colour marketing materials in-house on a range of media sizes from 8.9 x 12.7 cm (3.5 x 5 inches) to 21.6 x 35.6 cm (8.5 x 14 inches).
Print black text affordably – at the same cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet MFP.
Save money with high-capacity black print cartridges designed for frequent printing.
Print, copy, scan and fax with one efficient, networked HP LaserJet MFP.
Boost productivity and save time with impressive print speeds up to 18 ppm A4.
Conveniently locate the MFP anywhere in the office, using wireless connectivity.
Use built-in 10/100 Ethernet to share printing resources on a network and use the front-facing USB port to print from – and save scans to – a flash drive.
Install the MFP in only a few minutes: HP Smart Install makes it easy to quickly start printing from a PC or netbook, without a CD – just plug in and install.
Experience web-connected efficiency and expandability.
Use business apps and the 8.9 cm (3.5-inch) colour touchscreen to access, store and print information from the web.
Convert hard copies to digital files quickly and easily – scan to a USB drive, email or network folder.
Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Print from smartphones directly to your printer using HP wireless direct printing and print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™.
Proactively manage this MFP with HP Web Jetadmin.
Conserve resources with innovative energy-saving features.
Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, which turns the printer on when you need it and off when you don't.
Save even more energy with Instant-on Technology, an innovative, quick-heating fuser system that warms rapidly and cools quickly.
Get centralised, easy access to custom, energy-saving options and printer settings with HP EcoSMART Console.
Take advantage of free, easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Print speed black:: Normal: Up to 18 ppm
- Print speed color:: Normal:Up to 18 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 17 sec, Color: As fast as 17 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 500 to 1500
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print languages
- HP PCL 6
- HP PCL 5
- HP postscript level 3 emulation
- Display: 8.89 cm touchscreen CGD (Colour Graphic Display)
- Processor speed: 600 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Wireless direct printing, business apps
- Wireless capability: Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 1 Host USB port (front-panel)
- 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port
- 1 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 1 RJ -11 (Fax)
- 1 RJ-11 (Phone only)
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Fast Ethernet; WiFi 802.11 b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Mac OSX v10.5, v10.6
- PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor
- 500 MB hard disk
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet
- USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)
Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher)
Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6
Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9
(For Windows® Server 2003 32-bit and 2008 32-bit and 64-bit only the printer driver and scanner driver are installed.)
- Paper handling input, standard: 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2
- Paper handling input, optional: Optional 250-sheet tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 150 sheets
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: Tray 1, Tray 2, optional Tray 3: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double), envelopes (ISO DL, ISO C5, ISO B5)
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 100 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, transparencies, labels, envelopes
- Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 60 to 176 g/m² (up to 220 g/m² with postcards and HP Color Laser glossy photo papers); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 176 g/m² with postcards)
- Media weights, recommended: 60 to 90 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 300 dpi (colour and mono, ADF); Up to 600 dpi (colour, flatbed); Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum: 127 x 127 mm
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
- Digital sending standard features: Scan to USB; Scan to folder; Scan to e-mail; Scan to web/cloud
- Scan input modes
- From PC: Solution Center Lite (Windows Vista®, Windows® XP) or Device Stage (Windows® 7)
- TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant software
- Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 18 cpm, Color: Up to 18 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
- Fax transmission speed; 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory: Up to 250 pages
- Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 120 numbers
- Broadcast locations: 120
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 420 x 483 x 500 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 420 x 693 x 500 mm
- Weight; 28.2 kg
- Package weight: 33.8 kg