HP Color Laserjet Pro 200 MFP M276nw - CF145A
Boost productivity with versatile scan, fax and copy options. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Streamline office tasks: an 8.9 cm (3.5-in) colour touchscreen lets you access business apps on this wireless-enabled, colour MFP.
Designed for business users who want to get more done with a versatile, wireless, web-connected, colour 4-in-1 device that can streamline workflows, provide touchscreen access to business apps, and enable printing from virtually anywhere
Experience versatile, networked productivity.
Help save time and effort by scanning documents directly to a flash drive, email, network folder, or the web. This MFP also handles fax, print, and copy jobs with ease.
Set up and share anywhere in the office with wireless and built-in Ethernet connectivity. Configure networking fast – without wires.
Finish copying and scanning jobs with less effort, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
Use the easy-access USB port to print from – and save scans to – a flash drive.
Enjoy web-connected ease of use.
Simplify workflows – use the 8.9 cm (3.5-in) colour touchscreen display to access business apps and print business information quickly. You can even scan to online storage sites.
Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
Easily print from a mobile device to your printer, without a network, using wireless direct printing. Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™.
Install in only a few minutes – there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
Rely on professional-quality colour.
Produce vivid colours and crisp detail with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner.
Use ID Copy to create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID. Improve the quality of your copies with automatic copy optimisation.
Print professional-quality colour at speeds of up to 14 ppm. Reload the paper tray less often, thanks to the 150-sheet capacity.
Get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer. Save money with the high-capacity HP LaserJet 131X Black Toner Cartridge.
Conserve resources to help meet environmental goals.
Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns the printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.
Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology. Start printing with the first page out as fast as 19 seconds.
Help reduce your environmental impact – preinstalled cartridges decrease packaging. This MFP's compact size uses less space and creates less packaging waste.
Enjoy free, easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed color: Normal:Up to 14 ppm
- First page out (ready) Black: As fast as 18.5 sec Color: As fast as 19 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1500
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print languages
- HP PCL 6
- HP PCL 5c
- HP Postscript Level 3 emulation (via Universal Print Driver)
- Display: 8.89 cm touchscreen Colour Graphic Display (CGD)
- Processor speed: 750 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™, business apps
- Wireless capability: Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, secure wireless direct printing
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 1 Host USB
- 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port
- 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking
- 1 RJ -11 (Fax)
- 1 RJ-11 (Phone only)
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 300 MB free hard disk space
- CD/DVD-ROM or Internet
- USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)
Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher)
Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9
- Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling output, standard: 125-sheet output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 125 sheets
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double); envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
- Media sizes, custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
- Media weight, supported: 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 220 g/m² with HP laser glossy photo papers)
- Media weights, recommended: 60 to 90 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF (35 sheets)
- Scan file format: PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum: 102 x 127 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4)
- Up to 10.5 ppm (color, ADF scan to network folder)
- Up to 12 ppm (mono and color, ADF copy, default settings)
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features: Scan to USB; Scan to folder; Scan to e-mail; Scan-to web/cloud
- File formats, supported
- Scan input modes
- From PC: Solution Center Lite (Windows Vista®, Windows® XP) or Device Stage (Windows® 7)
- TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant software
- from front-panel scan, copy, email, fax, or file buttons
- Copy speed (normal)
- Black: Up to 14 ppm
- Color: Up to 14 ppm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
- Fax transmission speed: 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory: Up to 250 pages
- Fax resolution: Up to 203 x 196 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 120 numbers
- Broadcast locations: 120
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H); 449 x 476 x 414 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 449 x 533 x 414 mm
- Weight: 23.6 kg
- Package weight: 26.9 kg