HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4025n Printer - CC489A
Print professional-quality color documents at high speeds. Efficient paper handling and intuitive controls keep workgroups productive. With energy-saving features, your business can save money while reducing your environmental impact.
Small workgroups that need a network-ready laser printer for efficient color printing.
Packed with performance.
Print documents rapidly with speeds up to 35 ppm letter/35 ppm A4 and a first page out in as fast as 9.5 seconds.
Handle a steady stream of print jobs with 512 MB memory—expandable up to 1 GB.
obust security options into your printing setup.
Consistent, professional-quality color documents.
Achieve consistent, professional color quality on every print job. Advanced color features ensure every print job produces professional-quality, color documents.
Receive consistently outstanding results, using reliable supplies designed specifically for your printer.
Save IT time and make printing easy for every user in your managed environment by using the HP Universal Print Driver and HP EasyColor.
Print on a broad range of media types—including everyday and glossy papers—ideal for presentations and marketing materials. This versatile printer can also handle a wide variety of sizes—A4, letter, labels, envelopes, transparencies and cardstock.
Manage your business’s color printing usage and costs, using award-winning HP color access controls.
Operate with ease and efficiency.
Produce documents efficiently with a paper capacity of 600 sheets—expandable to 1100 sheets.
Reduce installation and setup time—Original HP toner cartridges are pre-installed.
Improve printing efficiency with HP Advanced Auto Media Sensing and a 4-line color control panel with auto-navigational help.
Twenty-five years of continuous innovation and reliable, professional-quality printing—HP LaserJet remains the brand businesses count on.
Minimize your environmental impact.
Get up to 50 percent energy savings over competitive laser products, using Instant-on Technology.
Reduce your impact on the environment and use up to 50 percent less paper with two-sided printing.
Reduce packaging waste with pre-installed toner cartridges—no boxes, wrappers or manuals.
Minimize your environmental impact by implementing energy-saving settings across your entire fleet with HP Web Jetadmin.
Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 35 ppm
- Print speed color: Normal:Up to 35 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 9.5 sec
- Color: As fast as 9.5 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 100,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 2000 to 7500
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript level 3 emulation, direct PDF printing v 1.4
- Display: 2.0-in LCD (color graphics)
- HP ePrint capability: No
- Wireless capability: Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T
- 1 EIO
- Connectivity, optional
- HP Secure EIO Hard Disk J8019A
- HP Jetdirect 620n EIO Print Server J7934G
- HP Jetdirect 635n EIO Print Server J7961G
- HP EIO 1284B Parallel Port Adaptor J7972G
- HP Jetdirect 690n EIO 802.11g Wireless Print Server J8007G
- HP ew2500 USB 802.11g Wireless Print Server J8021A
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit): 1 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB available hard disk space
- Windows 7 (64-bit): 1 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, 20 GB available hard disk space
- Windows Vista: Intel® Pentium® II or Celeron® processor, 512 MB RAM, 220 MB hard disk space, Internet Explorer 7
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008: Intel® Pentium® II or Celeron® processor, 256 MB RAM, 220 MB hard disk space, Internet Explorer 6
- for all systems: Adobe Acrobat Reader 5, CD-ROM drive, USB port
- Mac OS X v 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6: PowerPC G3, G4, G5 or Intel Core processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 160 MB hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- Mac OS X v10.6: Intel Core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard disk space
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista Premium, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows XP Professional x64 (IPv6 only supported on Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional, and Windows XP Home, IPsec on IPv4 only on Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional, and Windows XP Home)
Novell NetWare 5.1 or higher
Mac OS X v 10.3, v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6
Linux (see hplip.net), Red Hat Linux 7.x or higher, SuSE Linux 8.x or higher
HP-UX 10.20, 11.x, 11.i
Solaris 2.5 or higher (SPARC systems only)
AIX 3.2.5 or higher
Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 and 4.5, Citrix XenApp Server 5.0
Windows 2003 and 2008 Terminal Services
- Paper handling input, standard
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- 500-sheet input tray 2
- Paper handling output, standard: 500-sheet output bin
- Output capacity: Up to 500 sheets
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: Multipurpose tray: letter, legal, 5 x 8 in, 8.5 x 13 in, statement, executive, postcard, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in; envelopes (No. 9, No. 10, Monarch); 500-sheet input trays: letter, legal, 5 x 8 in, 8.5 x 13 in, statement, executive
- Media sizes, custom
- Multipurpose tray: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; 500-sheet input trays: 5.83 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; optional HP Postcard Media Insert Tray (must be installed in tray 2): 4 x 6 in
- Media types: Paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, mid-weight, heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy, extra heavy glossy, cardstock, card glossy, preprinted, prepunched, colored, rough); color transparency; labels; letterhead; envelope; opaque film; user-defined
- Media weight, supported: Multipurpose tray: 16 to 58 lb; 500-sheet input trays, automatic two-sided printing unit: 16 to 32 lb plain paper; 28 to 58 lb glossy paper
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 21.3 x 20.6 x 16.5 in
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 30.1 x 20.6 x 16.5 in (with all doors and trays fully extended)
- Weight: 84.6 lb (Without print cartridges)
- Package dimensions (W x D x H): 746 x 644 x 549 mm
- Package weight: 44.0 kg