HP Color Laserjet Enterprise 700 MFP M775f A3 Size - CC523A
Enable high-volume, professional-quality color printing on a range of paper sizes—up to ledger/A3—with paper capacity up to 4350 sheets. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
Produce brilliant color documents up to A3—print, copy, scan, and fax using a dependable MFP with robust paper handling and security features.
Expand possibilities with affordable Ledger/A3 color
Upsize color printing capabilities with media sizes up to Ledger/A3 for impressive marketing materials and more.
Impress with bold text and smooth color—and get the color output you intended with Pantone® matching.
Go from zero to done, right at the MFP—print, copy, scan, and fax from the large touchscreen.
HP ePrint—now print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
Boost productivity, easily manage printing
Boost productivity and reload paper less often with 1350-sheet paper capacity.
Automate high-volume print, scan, and copy jobs to save time, using the 100-page automatic document feeder.
Easily manage your business’s color printing with HP Color Access Controls.
Save and print files directly at the MFP via an easy-access USB port.
Streamline workflow with robust scanning
Improve workflow using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
Streamline tasks—print, copy, fax, and scan projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows—easily send scans to fax, e-mail, or network folders.
Efficiently capture the right content—remove blank pages in scanned documents to avoid wasted paper.
Invest in robust solutions that can grow with you
Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
Boost printing and imaging safeguards and protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
Add security solutions—such as card and badge readers—through the hardware integration pocket.
Help control expenses with energy-saving features.
- Print, copy, scan, fax, digital send, easy access USB
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 30 ppm
- Print speed color: Normal:Up to 30 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 10.5 sec
- Color: As fast as 10.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 120,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 2500 to 7500
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print languages
- HP PCL 6
- HP PCL 5 (HP PCL 5 driver available from the Web only)
- HP postscript level 3 emulation
- native PDF printing (v 1.4)
- Apple AirPrint™
- Display: 8.07" (20.5 cm) touchscreen Color Graphic Display (CGD)
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor: Yes
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability: Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory, HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server J8026A
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
- 1 Foreign Interface (FIH)
- 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP Pocket)
- 2 Internal USB 2.0 Host
- 1 Fax port
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Connectivity, optional: HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server J8026A
- Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (SP2+), Windows® Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see microsoft.com
- Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see apple.com
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (SP2+), Windows® Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows® Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7
For the latest operating system support see: Citrix and Windows® Terminal Services
SAP device types
HP ePrint Mobile Driver
(Windows Installer has the same Operating System support as the driver except the following: Windows XP® SP2+ (32-bit only); Windows® Server 2003 SP1+ (32-bit only); Windows Vista® Starter not supported in Driver nor Installer)
- Paper handling input, standard: 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet tray 2, 500-sheet tray 3, 500-sheet tray 4 with cabinet, 100-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling output, standard: 250-sheet output tray
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 250 sheets
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1: Letter, letter-R, executive, legal, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in, 12 x 18 in, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 9, No 10, Monarch)
- Tray 2, 3, 4: Letter, letter-R, executive, legal, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.6 x 18.5 in; Tray 2: 5.83 x 7.16 to 11.7 x 17 in; Tray 3, 4: 8.27 x 5.26 to 11.7 x 17 in
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 320 x 470 mm; Tray 2: 148 to 182 to 297 x 432 mm; Tray 3, 4: 210 x 148 to 297 x 432 mm; (maximum print width is 312 mm on media sizes up to 320 mm)
- Media types: Paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy glossy, cardstock, card glossy), HP matte, HP soft gloss, HP glossy, color transparency, labels, letterhead, envelope, preprinted, prepunched, colored, rough, HP tough paper, opaque film, user-defined
- Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb (plain), 28 to 58 lb (glossy), 43 to 58 lb (cardstock, card glossy); Tray 2: 16 to 58 lb (plain), 28 to 34 lb (glossy), 43 to 58 lb (card glossy); Trays 3, 4: 16 to 47 lb (plain), 28 to 53 lb (glossy), 47 to 58 lb (card glossy)
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 297 x 420 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 297 x 420 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 30 ppm (b&w), up to 30 ppm (color)
- Duplex ADF scanning: Yes, reversing ADF
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 100 sheets
- Digital sending standard features: Scan to e-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to LAN Fax; Send to Internet Fax; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL
- File formats, supported
- Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A
- Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A
- Print from easy access USB: PDF, PS, Print Ready files (.prn, .pcl, .cht)
- Scan input modes: Copy, scan to e-mail, scan to network folder, scan to USB, save to device memory, fax, Open Extensibility Platform (OXP) applications
- Copy speed (normal)
- Black: Up to 30 cpm
- Color: Up to 30 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 9999 copies
- Fax transmission speed: 3 sec per page
- Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi (400 x 400 dpi for received faxes only)
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 100 numbers (each with 100 destinations)
- Broadcast locations: 100 locations
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 29.3 x 26.3 x 45 in
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 39.8 x 45.6 x 58.6 in
- Weight: 213.5 lb
- Package weight: 116 kg