HP Color Laserjet Enterprise 500 MFP M575dn - CD644A
Impressive color and productivity—from a desktop MFP featuring an 8-inch touchscreen. HP Quick Sets enable one-touch workflows. Preview and edit images prior to scanning. Centrally manage your environment. Help protect sensitive business information.
Producing professional-quality color documents and for accelerating workflows, using robust capture capabilities and a large touchscreen.
High-value color on the big screen
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the 8-inch HP Easy Select color touchscreen.
Optimize color settings with HP EasyColor. Get vivid results from HP ColorSphere toner, at up to 1200 dpi.
Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Save and print files directly via an easy-access USB port.
Receive value out of the box—this product is shipped with a full set of Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
Streamlined workflows and robust scanning features
Streamline business tasks—HP Quick Sets on the large touchscreen enable one-touch workflows.
Improve workflow by using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
Easily send to email or a network folder to incorporate paper documents into digital workflows.
Automatically remove blank pages in scanned documents to avoid wasted paper.
Top-flight manageability and security features
Rely on world-class solutions for deploying, managing, and safeguarding your printing fleet.
Help increase security and protect business information across your imaging and printing environment.
Protect documents with PIN printing capabilities, and add security solutions through the hardware integration pocket.
Extend the capabilities of work-team print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
Outstanding energy- and paper-saving features
Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing and PIN printing.
Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
All-in-one functions: Print, copy, scan, digital send, easy access USB drive, (optional fax, advanced digital send, wireless)
Multitasking Supported: Yes
- Print speed, black (normal quality mode): Up to 31 ppm
- Print speed, color (normal quality mode):Up to 31 ppm
- Print speed footnote: Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents.
- Page yield footnote: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- First page out (black): As fast as 10.5 sec
- First page out (color): As fast as 10.5 sec
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 75,000 pages
- Footnote for duty cycle: Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Recommended monthly print volume: 2000 to 6000 pages
- Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:
- HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology: Laser
- Print resolution, black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print resolution, color: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Display: 8.0" (20.3 cm) touchscreen, SVGA LCD (color graphics)
- Paper handling optional,input: Optional third 500-sheet paper and heavy media tray
- Paper handling standard,input: 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2, 50-sheet automatic document feeder
- Paper handling standard,output: 250-sheet face-down output bin
- Envelope capacity: Up to 10 envelopes
- Envelope feeder: No
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper): Automatic (standard)
- Document finishing: Sheetfed
- Media sizes, standard: Tray 1: Letter, legal, oficio, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 9, No. 10, Monarch); Tray 2: letter, executive; Optional 500-sheet tray 3: letter, legal, oficio, executive; Automatic Two-sided Printing Unit: letter, legal, oficio, executive
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Automatic Two-sided Printing Unit: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types: Paper (bond, color, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy glossy); envelopes, labels, cardstock, card glossy, transparencies, opaque film, user-defined
- Media weight: Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb (plain paper); 28 to 58 lb (glossy paper); Tray 2: 16 to 43 lb (plain paper); 28 to 58 lb (glossy paper); Optional Tray 3: 16 to 47 lb (plain paper); 28 to 58 lb (glossy paper)
- Media weight: Tray 1: 60 to 216 g/m² (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m² (glossy paper); Tray 2: 60 to 163 g/m² (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m² (glossy paper); Optional Tray 3: 60 to 176 g/m² (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m² (glossy paper); automatic two-sided printing unit: 60 to 163 g/m² (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m² (glossy paper)
- Weight: 102.5 lb
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Memory, standard: 1536 MB
- Memory, maximum: 1536 MB
- Memory Card Compatibility: None
- Print languages, standard: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c (HP PCL 5c driver available from the Web only), HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Scan size, maximum (flatbed): 8.5 x 14 in
- Scan size, maximum (ADF): 8.5 x 14 in
- Scan speed (normal, letter): Up to 32 ppm (b&w, color)
- Scanner features: Yes, reversing ADF
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Digital sending specifications
- Digital sending features: Scan to E-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to LAN Fax; Send to Internet Fax; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL
- Supported file formats: Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Print from easy access USB: PDF, PS, Print Ready files (.prn, .pcl, .cht)
- Copy speed black (normal, letter): Up to 31 cpm
- Copy speed color (normal, letter): Up to 31 cpm
- Copy resolution, black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (flatbed), 300 x 600 dpi (ADF)
- Copy resolution, color: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (flatbed), 300 x 600 dpi (ADF)
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Maximum number of copies: Up to 9999 copies
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 21.6 x 21.8 x 23 in
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 36.7 x 21.8 x 23 in
- Weight: 102.5 lb
- Package weight: 52 kg