Epson Workforce Pro WP4525 DN
We all know how frustrating it is waiting for a print job, even more so when it’s only a few pages. That’s why Epson created the WorkForce Pro WP-4525 DNF network-ready 4-in-1 with fax and double-sided printing. Designed to suit the modern office, both inside and out, this is the ultimate professional tool.
Faster printing: It offers a 50% lower cost per page and faster printing for those small print jobs, compared to the top 10 best-selling colour lasers. And when printing double-sided it’s twice as fast as the nearest leading competitor.
Economical and Ecological: It offers a massive 80% reduction on energy consumption compared to competitive lasers – providing significant cost and environmental savings. Ink cartridges are clean and easy to change and the cartridge is the only part that needs replacing, so the process is hassle-free.
Engineered for Business: A high print resolution of up to 4800x1200dpi means businesses get top-quality prints which are water, smudge, highlighter and fade resistant because they are instantly dry. And the paper capacity of 330 sheets as standard means you won’t need to spend valuable time looking after it. Its high-yield, superior quality DURABrite Ultra ink cartridges are low maintenance and offer low-cost printing, producing up to 3,400 pages.
Easy to integrate: Comes with fax and is network-ready for sharing across workgroups, with USB, and Ethernet connectivity.
Print on the move: It comes with Epson Connect to meet all mobile printing needs, enabling users to print from smartphones and tablet PCs.
Multifunctional: Print, scan, copy and fax
Low running costs: Up to 50% lower cost per page*1
Laser performance: High-speed, business-quality results
Super-fast duplex: Save on paper usage and costs
Network-ready: Share between multiple users
- Printing Method: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
- Nozzle Configuration: 152 Nozzles black, 152 Nozzles per colour
- Minimum Droplet Size: 3 pl
- Ink Technology: DURABrite™ Ultra
- All-in-One Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- First Page Out: Monochrome 7 Seconds, Color 9 Seconds
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 16 Pages/min Monochrome, 11 Pages/min Color
- Printing Speed: 26 Pages/min Monochrome (plain paper), 24 Pages/min Color (plain paper)
- Printing Resolution: 4,800 x 1,200 dpi
- Max Duty cycle: 20,000 Pages per month
- Scanning Resolution: 1,200 dpi x 2,400 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Scan speed black A4: 1 msec/line,
- Scan speed colour A4: 4 msec/line,
- Output formats: PDF
- Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Fax Functions: Favorites, PC Fax, Memory Reception, Timer, Auto Redial, Speed Dial
- Interfaces: Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T), USB host, Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specification
Paper / Media Handling
- Paper Formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, C4 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, LT, HLT, LGL, User defined
- Automatic Document Feeder: 30 Pages
- Compatible Paper Weight: 64 g/m² - 256 g/m²
- Duplex: Yes
- Paper Tray Capacity: 250 Sheets Standard, 500 Sheets maximum
- Number of paper trays: 2
- Energy Use: 17 W (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 2.4 W (sleep mode)
- Product dimensions: 460 x 420 x 341 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 13.8 kg
- Noise Level: 4.8 B (A) according to ISO 7779 pattern with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.5+, Mac OS 10.6+, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
- Power Supply: 110V, 240V
- Mobile and Cloud printing services: Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- What's in the box: Driver and utilities (CD), Individual Ink Cartridges, Installation/safety manual, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD), Warranty document, Wi-Fi/network setup guide